It has been both challenging and rewarding at the same time. My goal is to start documenting my journeys as a teacher more regularly. Since I am almost done with this year, (two months left!) I will be posting more this summer about getting ready for my 2nd year of teaching. I can't believe it when I hear myself say that! 2nd year of teaching 2nd grade! How fun is that:) I am so blessed to be doing what I love.
|My first look at my very own classroom|
|Very bland to begin with|
|First week of organizing|
|getting desks ready|
|My very first desk arrangement I came up with.|
Here are some brief bullets of my class this year:
- 28 students
- huge classroom
- I have worked an average of 100 hr work weeks. -_- omg
- I love the kids!
- I Love the organizing and planning portion of teaching
- I of course am stressed 90% of the time
- I'm looking forward to my second year of teaching because I now know more of what I'm doing! :)
- I'm praying I don't have to switch rooms:( that would be a lot of work to redecorate
- I am looking forward to this summer. Relaxation and also getting my classroom ready for next year! So many new ideas!
- 2nd grade is my favorite grade by far!
My classroom as it looks now!:)